corner corner Moth to a Flame

Moth to a Flame
by Ashley Antoinette | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmaggiemuffetwing of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

status (set by maggiemuffet): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmaggiemuffetwing from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reserved for Challenges.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/26/2012 UTC) at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Will leave in a waiting area, releasing for Sept. 2012 Animal Challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.