corner corner The Moon Lake

The Moon Lake
by Ivan Gantschev | Children's Books
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/16/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 24, 2012

Bought at Goodwill in Greensburg, Pa., to read and release in the wild.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beautifully illustrated watercolors are the right medium for this fairy tale that teaches us the evils of greed and greedy politicians. It seems to have an isolationist moral, which is not necessarily the best lesson for children. Perhaps it is supposed to remind us to be careful about the information we share with the world.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #21451 in New Kensington, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 19, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (7/18/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #21451 in New Kensington, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library shortly after 4 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing grubsneerg (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New Kensington, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 05, 2015

I found this in the Little Library. I read it, enjoyed it, and I am releasing it back where I found it..in the Little Library!