corner corner The Sisterhood

The Sisterhood
by Michael Palmer | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 9/10/2012

status (set by FKU-768401): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 10, 2012

Were they angels of mercy... Or angels of death?

I don't know for sure, but this Advance Reading Copy was probably adopted from SmellyBelly's mother's neighbour. To be released.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at Town Centre Park in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/15/2012 UTC) at Town Centre Park in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada

Released at 10 a.m. on September 15, 2012, on a bench east of Lafarge Lake, on the Trans Canada Trail.

IMAG0267

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book!

Bookcrossing
n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
(added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)

Please take a moment to let me/us know that you've found this book by writing a journal entry. You can make a journal entry without becoming a member of the site. If you do join, your level of anonymity is up to you as others will know you only by your username, and no one is ever given your email address. You can now do whatever you want with the book - keep it, give it to a friend, release it back into the wild, etc. You don't have to read the book, but if you do I hope you enjoy it.

BookCrossing is free (paying for the extra features is entirely optional) and there is no spam mail involved. The only emails you will receive are journal entries on books that you have previously journaled, and maybe the odd private message from other bookcrossers. For more information about BookCrossing, check out the homepage and the FAQs.

Journal Entry 3 by FKU-768401 at Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 17, 2012

Picked up from the bench at Lafarge Park.

I knew about this because of the email alerts from last night, so I went out around 1 pm today to see if it was still there, and it was! When I first found them, there was a family sitting beside the books (there were 2) on the bench, so I walked around the lake, hoping they wouldn't take them, and when I got back they were still there alone!

I'm probably a little too excited about the idea of this site, but it seems so fun!

Not sure about this book, but I'll give it a try. Might be more the taste of a friend of mine, though, so I might pass it along to her!