corner corner The Man Who Wanted to Be Happy

The Man Who Wanted to Be Happy
by Laurent Gounelle | Philosophy
Registered by wingpam99wing of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/9/2012

status (set by pam99): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 09, 2012

bought at the station after losing the book I was reading (I think I inadvertently 'wild released' it when it fell out of my bag).

An interesting wee read, set in Bali and quite philosophical in a sort of popular psychology type way.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpam99wing at train station in Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 10, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/10/2012 UTC) at train station in Troon, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!

RELEASED FOR BOOKCROSSING MONOPOLY - IT'S A DARK AND DISTINCTLY AUTUMNAL MONDAY MORNING, SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE A COMMUTER HAPPY!