corner corner Hit by a Farm: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Barn

Hit by a Farm: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Barn
by Catherine Friend | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 9/9/2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 09, 2012

The title really does say it all. In her mid thirties, a writer's partner decides they need to be farmers. Neither Catherine, nor Melissa have ever farmed, but there you are. Give it a try. Ten years later they have a sheep rarm, and Catherine continues to write.

Very funny, and also rings true,trying to figure out how to make a partnership accomodate both people's dreams.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Eleanor Graham Community Garden in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/9/2012 UTC) at Eleanor Graham Community Garden in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Releasing as Collect the Browns in The Monopoly Release Challenge.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!