corner corner The Backyard Safari (A View from the Zoo Series)

The Backyard Safari (A View from the Zoo Series)
by Gary Richmond | Children's Books
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 9/6/2012

status (set by SeaDaCo): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Thursday, September 06, 2012

How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Whitehouse Nature Center in Albion, Michigan USA on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/10/2012 UTC) at Whitehouse Nature Center in Albion, Michigan USA

We had to release a book for "Go." What better way to "go" somewhere than to go on a safari? Because this book is about boys catching black widow spiders, it was released at a nature center room where you can learn about insects and other animals.

Journal Entry 3 by SeaDaCo at Albion, Michigan USA on Monday, September 24, 2012

My 2 year old explorer found this book while watching birds at the nature center. One of the only times he sits still is for books so this was an exciting find. It also was our introduction to book crossing, something I am delighted to find! We look forward to reading this together, releasing it and adding our own selections to the free book population! Thanks to this books liberator for starting us on this great new journey.