corner corner Love, Loss, and What I Wore

Love, Loss, and What I Wore
by Ilene Beckerman | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 9/5/2012

status (set by passionatebklvr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

from a co-worker

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/9/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Saving this one for if I participate in the Dewey 24 hour readathon. Perfect short, cute book.

Journal Entry 4 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Just finished reading this yesterday. It was a cute and quick read. Planning on releasing it soon.