corner corner Betty Blue (Abacus Books)

Betty Blue (Abacus Books)
by Philippe Djian | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BettyBlue808 of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2012

status (set by BettyBlue808): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BettyBlue808 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2012

They were predicting storms for the end of the day but the sky stayed blue and the wind died down. I went to take a look in the kitchen - make sure things weren't getting clogged up in the bottom of the pot. Everything was just fine. I went out onto the porch armed with a cold beer and stayed there for a while, my face in the sun. It felt good. It had been a week now that I'd been spending my mornings in the sun, squinting like some happy idiot - a week now since I'd met Betty.'

BETTY BLUE remains a cult book and film nearly twenty years since its first outing. The extraordinary story of an erotic, doomed love affair has transfixed hundreds of thousands of readers around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by BettyBlue808 at Galerie Krakowskie in Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Friday, August 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/31/2012 UTC) at Galerie Krakowskie in Krakow, Małopolskie Poland

left in the Gallery