corner corner Cowboy Brigade (Harlequin Intrigue)

Cowboy Brigade (Harlequin Intrigue)
by Elle James | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by CynthiaRichard of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

status (set by maggiemuffet): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by CynthiaRichard from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Infiltrating the Long K Ranch to bust a murder is mixed up with love and protection of twin girls make Agent Wade Coltrane's life interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (10/19/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Like many books they are about ex-special forces people. This one get his twin girls involved in the store.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 19, 2012

picked up at unofficial bookcrossing meet-up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at Bradford Greenhouse Garden Gallery in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (11/23/2012 UTC) at Bradford Greenhouse Garden Gallery in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Left on bench between exit doors, releasing for Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge, week 47 family on cover.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.