corner corner American Psycho

American Psycho
by Bret Easton Ellis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingchapterartswing of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2012

status (set by Cassiopaeia): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingchapterartswing from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Reading! from Chapter Arts Centre

Journal Entry 2 by wingchapterartswing at Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/25/2012 UTC) at Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, August 26, 2012

I saw this in the Release Alerts and decided to pop over the Chapter and see if it was still there. A lot of controversy surrounds this book so I would like to give it a go. Not sure that I will finish it but I will report back when done.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, October 10, 2013

I read this some time ago and completely forgot to journal it, most likely I hadn't quite digested it enough! I don't think I would want to see this as a movie, a visual presentation might be a bit too much to take and would almost certainly be over done. Although the book might be a hard act to follow in that department. That said, I come down strongly on the delusional psychotic side, so much of the action was completely improbable, Bateman just couldn't have done it! Let hope they never get as far as the Musical version!