corner corner Gobbolino The Witch's Cat

Gobbolino The Witch's Cat
by Ursula Moray Williams | Children's Books
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 8/20/2012

status (set by silverclass): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 20, 2012

Registered as part of my personal challenge to release some of my favourite books ever.

I absolutely love this story, of Gobbolino who is born a witch's cat but doesn't want to be, and his adventures as he searches for acceptance and a home. First printed in 1938, it is bound to still appeal to children (and adults) today.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at Outside school on Cell Barnes Lane in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/11/2012 UTC) at Outside school on Cell Barnes Lane in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Dear Reader:
Welcome to BookCrossing, a friendly on-line community of book lovers! Thank you for accepting this travelling book. I'd be delighted if you'd make a journal entry here on Bookcrossing saying that the book is now safe in your hands. You may do this anonymously if you prefer. If you read the book, then you can also journal your thoughts about it. Please then pass it along for someone else to enjoy. Should you choose to join BookCrossing at any time (free with no strings), I would appreciate it if you would name me, greenbadger, as the person who referred you. In the meantime, Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We found this book outside our school. What a surprise! We have just started to read it together and Silver class are enjoying it so far.

Journal Entry 4 by silverclass at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 30, 2012

We found this book outside our school, propped up against the fence. The children in silver class are 6/7 years old and they really enjoyed sharing Gobbolino's adventures with him. Now we are ready to send it on its way to another lucky reader.