corner corner Light a Penny Candle (Coronet Books)

Light a Penny Candle (Coronet Books)
by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Mandamouse of Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, August 18, 2012

status (set by Mandamouse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Mandamouse from Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Read this book years ago - not my favorite Maeve Binchy as I recall.

Journal Entry 2 by Mandamouse at Kings Cross Train Station in Kings Cross, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2012 UTC) at Kings Cross Train Station in Kings Cross, New South Wales Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels.

BookCrossing is free to join and completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address). Why don’t you join this community and share in the serendipity of travelling books? (And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Mandamouse, as your referring member.)