corner corner Sandcastles Made Simple: Step-by-Step Instructions, Tips, and Tricks for Building Sensational Sand Creations

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The creations are pretty amazing, and it's quite interesting to see how they are done, but I am never going to do this - no time and I'm not much of a sculpter :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at South bank Beach in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/15/2012 UTC) at South bank Beach in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom

left on the beach, in the purple section, with a bucket & spade :)
have to say I am impressed that they managed to keep to rainbow stripes of sand all in the right place all summer long, I thought it would be a complete mess by now but it still looks great!

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!