corner corner Fergie: Her Secret Life

Fergie: Her Secret Life
by Allan Starkie | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by grooble of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

status (set by Arrietty): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by grooble from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Almost unreadable...

Journal Entry 2 by grooble at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Please take it away!

Journal Entry 3 by Arrietty at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry forgot to journal this when I got it at bookcrossing meeting a while back. I am actually half way through and find it an interesting study in superficial, high maintenance but charismatic people. I didn't know a thing about the Sarah Ferguson and know I wish I didn't know anything about her. The book is subtitled, 'her secret life' but it's hardly anything mysterious here. it's just on a different level from ordinary people's experiences because it includes huge amounts of money and status. Oh well, I'll keep going and see where it leads.

Journal Entry 4 by Arrietty at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (2/5/2013 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia

I did actually finish this book although it got more and more rediculous as it went on. Oh well, now I know all about the soap opera life of Royalty!

To be realeased at the Feb 2013 meeting

Journal Entry 5 by Arrietty at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Released 8 mos ago (8/13/2013 UTC) at Adelaide, South Australia Australia