corner corner A Rogue of My Own

A Rogue of My Own
by Johanna Lindsey | Romance
Registered by CityLibraries of Townsville, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 13, 2012

status (set by Charlie45): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by CityLibraries from Townsville, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 13, 2012

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by CityLibraries at Aitkenvale Library in Townsville, Queensland Australia on Monday, August 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Aitkenvale Library in Townsville, Queensland Australia

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Townsville, Queensland Australia on Friday, August 17, 2012

I was quite surprised to find how eager I was to keep reading this book. I'm not usually one for romance novels, but the author has set scenes beautifully, made characters endearing, and kept the turn of events flowing. Quite an enjoyable read, I'm sorry to have finished it.

Journal Entry 4 by Charlie45 at Townsville, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 06, 2012

I have just joined after seeing an article about bookcrossing on TV and set out to capture a book, which I am delighted to say I did. I don't usually read romance novels but having read the previous bookcrossers comments I am more enthusiastic about reading this one.