corner corner Five on a Hike Together (Knight Books)

Five on a Hike Together (Knight Books)
by Enid Blyton | Children's Books
Registered by han_cat of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/11/2012

status (set by Abstar201234): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by han_cat from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Got to love the famous five!

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at Wicken Fen Nature Reserve in Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at Wicken Fen Nature Reserve in Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

AMENDMENT leaving at Wandlebury, difficult to make new release notes on phone!

Hello, lucky finder of this book, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it. It is yours to keep or pass on to someone else. The choice is yours!

If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

******************************************************************************************************************

Releasing as part of the recommend a favourite challenge on Bookcrossing Monopoly. The Famous Five series has always been a favourite of mine, and even as an adult I am very fond of it! Think the series is a perfect example of what a good book should do ... take you on an exciting adventure far away from everyday life.

Journal Entry 3 by Abstar201234 at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hi, I picked it up at Wandlebury on the gate near the old roman road. I am reading the book at the moment. I am really enjoying it! I was really surprised when I found it. I think it is a great idea to put the book in a different place. Loads of people can read the famous five now! I think I might put a book of my own somewhere else, as well!