corner corner Stall Buddies

Stall Buddies
by Penny Pollock | Children's Books
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, August 11, 2012

status (set by Greyflank): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rescued from the Mercer County Library Twin Rivers Branch via their fund-raising book sale. Price tag: 50¢. Not a bad price to share it with the world. might even read it first.

This book does not necessarily reflect my taste or opinions. I tried to grab books that looked to be in good shape. If there's no further comment below this entry, I haven't read it.

~ If you found it, it's yours!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, August 11, 2012

A cute little story that partly takes place in New Jersey (where the author is from). PLUS, I learned a little something about trotters!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGreyflankwing at undetermined public place in Whitehall, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at undetermined public place in Whitehall, Pennsylvania USA

On my way to a storage center to go through a deceased friend's things in Whitehall. I'll find someplace nice and dry for this. I'll give a more exact location when I get back.

Later added: left at white castle