corner corner The Ottoman Cage (Felony & Mayhem Mysteries) (Inspectr Ikmen)

The Ottoman Cage (Felony & Mayhem Mysteries) (Inspectr Ikmen)
by Barbara Nadel | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingTzara-Malchatawing of Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 11, 2012

status (set by Tzara-Malchata): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTzara-Malchatawing from Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 11, 2012

A beautiful young man has been found dead in one of the city's neighborhoods. It's sad, perhaps tragic, but it should also be a simple case: There are signs of drug abuse, rumors of prostitution, and a local family has reported a missing son. Unfortunately, this is Istanbul, where few things are as simple as they appear, and the past has a way of intruding on the present. To unravel the riddle, the brandy-loving Inspector Ikmen will have to grapple not only with the residue of a century-old genocide, but also with an even older legacy that stretches back to the heyday of the Ottoman Empire.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTzara-Malchatawing at OBCZ Hotel De Doelen in Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at OBCZ Hotel De Doelen in Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Fascinating, exiting read. I hope the next reader will enjoy it as much as I did. It was first published in 2000 as A Chemical Prison which I I read already. I love Nadels Ikmen series, read them all.
I am going to release it at OBCZ Hotel De Doelen.