corner corner Flowers for Mrs.Harris

Flowers for Mrs.Harris
by Paul Gallico | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bookguide of Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, August 09, 2012

status (set by bookguide): available

Journal Entry 1 by bookguide from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, August 09, 2012

A London char lady visits Paris to buy a Dior dress. 1001 book. AKA 'Mrs 'Arris Goes to Paris'.

Journal Entry 2 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, August 18, 2012

A charming book with a message about working hard to make your dreams come true, honesty, hope and friendship. A quick read at 118 pages, but not really worthy of the 1001 list, in my opinion.

Journal Entry 3 by bookguide at OBCZ de Kluizenaar in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (4/6/2013 UTC) at OBCZ de Kluizenaar in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands

Released at the meeting.

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme
- Reduce Mount TBR (To Be Read) - read and release books on the TBR list since before the end of 2012. My reading goal is 65 books.
- Pages Read Challenge - read a self-set target number of pages in 2013. My goal is 26,000.
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die Challenge. 2013 goal: 24.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Nobody took this from the meeting, so I brought it home to be released again later.