corner corner The Witch of Exmoor

The Witch of Exmoor
by Margaret Drabble | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Mahinaarangi of Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

status (set by Otakuu): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Mahinaarangi from Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I bought this at a book fair. I quite enjoyed it and it made me smile in places.
The Mother "...is a monster mother, caring only for her work, her lovers, herself."

Journal Entry 2 by Mahinaarangi at Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2012 UTC) at Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

I'm passing this book on to DiscoveryLover who is at our school, working, for a couple of days.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Got this from Mahinaarangi today at school :D

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sorry Ma, I really tried to get into this book, but I've read 75 pages, and I'm really struggling with it, so I'm giving up. I'll take it to a meetup and see if someone else would like it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, October 12, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/12/2012 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending to Otakuu. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingOtakuuwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

From Mahinaarangi via discoverylover