corner corner Girl in a Blue Dress

Girl in a Blue Dress
by Gaynor Arnold | Literature & Fiction
Registered by smallbluepebble of Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

status (set by artysan): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by smallbluepebble from Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

This story was inspired by the marriage of Charles Dickens and gives a voice to his sadly misused wife, Catherine. It's not my usual choice of book, but was selected by my reading group. It goes on a bit at times, but genuinely surprised me- who knew that our national hero Dickens was such a nasty man in private?

Journal Entry 2 by smallbluepebble at Oddfellows Arms in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2012 UTC) at Oddfellows Arms in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

This book is off to Chelmsford. If it doesn't find a new reader at the Oddfellow Arms, it'll hopefully be heading to the Bookcrossing Unconvention next month.

Journal Entry 3 by artysan at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I picked this book up at a Bookcrossing Meeting in Chelmsford. I have not read it as yet but look forward to doing so.