corner corner Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/5/2012

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2012

I think this is where my potter obsession started - I'd been reading them as they first came out and enjoying them, of course, but when... well, no spoilers, but when a certain rat makes his first real appearance, I realised that this series was gonna be sooo much more than just fun kids books :)

picked this copy up second hand to release

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at King's Cross, platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at King's Cross, platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross, Greater London United Kingdom

Left by the platform 9 3/4 display in the main concourse

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!