corner corner Question of Trust Pb (Scarlet)

Question of Trust Pb (Scarlet)
by Margaret Callaghan | Romance
Registered by gkcpula of Pula (Pola), Istria Croatia on Friday, August 03, 2012

status (set by Skeren): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by gkcpula from Pula (Pola), Istria Croatia on Friday, August 03, 2012

Synopsis:
Billie is everything her colleague Travis claims to hate in a woman - she is an impetuous tomboy who lives in a ramshackle cottage - but every time they meet, magic fills the air. Travis does his best to ignore her, but is forced to spend a weekend with her, and things begin to change.

Journal Entry 2 by gkcpula at Gradska knjižnica i čitaonica Pula (gkcpula) in Pula (Pola), Istria Croatia on Friday, August 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/3/2012 UTC) at Gradska knjižnica i čitaonica Pula (gkcpula) in Pula (Pola), Istria Croatia

We don't need this title for our library so we decided to set it free! We are releasing it at the Permanent BookCrossing point in Pula City Library.

Journal Entry 3 by zeljezo at Pula (Pola), Istria Croatia on Friday, August 03, 2012

Found this book at local library... I will read it and then take it with me across Atlantic to Canada where I will be going next month

Journal Entry 4 by zeljezo at * see release notes for details in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 17, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/16/2012 UTC) at * see release notes for details in Toronto, Ontario Canada

We released this book in Canada during our trip :)

Journal Entry 5 by Skeren at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Found this book at Cafe Novo in Toronto!
Going to bring it with me to New York City this weekend!