corner corner The Broke Diaries: The Completely True and Hilarious Misadventures of a Good Girl Gone Broke

by Angela Nissel | Humor
Registered by duskiska of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, August 02, 2012

status (set by Marusja): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by duskiska from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, August 02, 2012

From the back cover:

"'Everyone has a Broke Diary. Maybe you never wrote yours down, perhaps your broke diary is just a collection of memories from college, or all those low-paying jobs you had. Maybe your broke diary is no memory, 'cause you're broke as hell right now.'

Written with style and wicked wit, The Broke Diaries:The Completely True and Hilarious Misadventures of a Good Girl Gone Broke caused quite a stir when Angela Nissel first posted on the Web a few entries detailing her days as a broke college student. People sympathized, shared their own stories, and even offered to send her money (she refused). When she stopped posting her entries (to take a paying job!), her site visitors begged for more. Here now are her complete (misadventures), in all their broke glory."

Journal Entry 2 by duskiska at Kupittaan puisto / Kuppisparken in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Friday, August 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/3/2012 UTC) at Kupittaan puisto / Kuppisparken in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland

I'm taking this to a local meet-up. If no-one's interested, I'll leave it in the BC-shelf at Turku Mega -geocachingevent.

Journal Entry 3 by Marusja at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Saturday, August 04, 2012

The back cover introduction was interesting, so I thought to give it a try. This is my first BC-book, which I found at MEGA Finland -event, so I'm very new at this. Wish me luck! :D