corner corner Wisdom from Random Acts of Kindness (Mini Books)

Wisdom from Random Acts of Kindness (Mini Books)
by By the Editors of Conari Press | Philosophy
Registered by Kally93 of Brantford, Ontario Canada on 8/1/2012

status (set by doodleali): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Kally93 from Brantford, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A cute little book to inspire acts of kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by Kally93 at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/1/2012 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Sent to hyphen8 in place of the tag book.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Arrived today in a package of wishlist tag goodies - thank you very much!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/13/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed off to see the world. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What a sweet little book :D

Thank you so much for this lovely package to - I love your origami :d and all the crafty bits, book plates & labels... and all the stamps on the cover made me smile, the envelope looked like it could enter a Miss America Pageant!

Journal Entry 6 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/29/2013 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

on it's way to a new reader from wishlist tag - I threw in a few bookplates and a bookmark since it's such a little book :)

Journal Entry 7 by doodleali at Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Thank you Vekiki for sending me this a lovely bookmark and book plates in the UK wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 8 by doodleali at Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Passed this on to my partner's sister who I thought might enjoy it.

Journal Entry 9 by doodleali at Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/11/2013 UTC) at Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Passed on to my partner's sister.