corner corner The Gilded Chain:: A Tale of the King's Blades

The Gilded Chain:: A Tale of the King's Blades
by Dave Duncan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 8/1/2012

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Ordered and mailed to Hyphen8 as part of Wishlist Tag Game 2

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 17, 2012

This wishlist tag book arrived today - thank you!

I previously had a copy of this book, which I gave away; afterwards I regretted it and wanted a copy to hang on to after all..