corner corner Three Plays

Three Plays
by Thornton Wilder | Plays & Scripts
Registered by moshimoshineko of København K - City, København Amt Denmark on Sunday, July 29, 2012

status (set by SohoT-n-Coffee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by moshimoshineko from København K - City, København Amt Denmark on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our Town—Wilder's timeless 1938 Pulitzer Prize-winning look at love, death, and destiny is celebrated around the world and performed at least once each day in the United States.

The Skin of our Teeth—Wilder's 1942 romp about human follies and human endurance starring the Antrobus family of Excelsior, New Jersey. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1943.

The Matchmaker—Wilder's brilliant 1954 farce about money and love starring that irrepressible busybody Dolly Gallagher Levi. This play inspired the Broadway musical Hello, Dolly!.

Bought for $1 at Second Story Books - 2000 P St., NW, Wash., DC 20036

Journal Entry 2 by moshimoshineko at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/29/2012 UTC) at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

On the shelf.

3 of the greatest American plays by one of America's foremost playwrights. Most definitely worth a read. I just couldn't carry as many books as I was, so I dropped this one off. Hopefully someone who appreciates theatre will pick it up, read it and really enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by SohoT-n-Coffee at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Came into the OBCZ today to maintain the shelf and add some new books. Was excited to find that this was left here to share with our many readers. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by SohoT-n-Coffee at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/30/2012 UTC) at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

On the shelf to be enjoyed!