corner corner Christmas Letters

Christmas Letters
by Debbie Macomber | Romance
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

status (set by booklady331): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Kairos Outside Book Table in Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/29/2012 UTC) at Kairos Outside Book Table in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Enjoy! For Christmas in July 2012