corner corner When My Name Was Keoko

When My Name Was Keoko
by Linda Sue Park | History
Registered by dustyflint of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dustyflint from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Excellent!

Journal Entry 2 by dustyflint at Ward Centre (details in notes) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Ward Centre (details in notes) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Releasing at TOC luncheon today - who knows where it will go?

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Received today at our TOC lunch at Ryan's - thank you!

Didn't originally pick this up because I'm sure I've already read it...but it got left on the table so I decided to bring it home. Apparently I read it pre-BC, because it's not on my bookshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Ross Dress for Less - Ward in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (4/13/2013 UTC) at Ross Dress for Less - Ward in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left outside the door for Secretariat's 2013 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 14: quarter 1 redo).

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!