corner corner Brothers. Life, death, truth (Collins Flamingo)

Brothers. Life, death, truth (Collins Flamingo)
by Ted van Lieshout | Teens
Registered by Elli94 of Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria on 7/28/2012

status (set by tanne79): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Elli94 from Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria on Saturday, July 28, 2012

The book is a diary. A special one - a dialogue between Luke and his dead brother, who is in fact the writer of the diary. Luke only does write some notes, because so the mother can not destroy it.

I read, but end earlier. I could not read it to the end, because it turns really strange. I think with a really strange girl and both of the brothers love her. But the brothers are gay. Both. And the dead one had a boyfriend. Really difficult story at the end, but until then it is a really easy read. Not so bad and not so hard to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Elli94 at Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria

Travels next with a box

Journal Entry 3 by curlycat at Wien Bezirk 05 - Margareten, Wien Austria on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ist in der "Aus aller Welt" Box und darf noch weiterreisen.

Journal Entry 4 by tanne79 at Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Das Buch steigt bei mir aus der Box aus.

Journal Entry 5 by tanne79 at Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, April 05, 2015

What a pity that such a short book waited so long to be read. I liked it very much.
It was my first book in english after school (and that is really long time ago) and I was surprised that I got almost everything.
This story is a great idea, a lot of interesting thoughts in it and unfortunately a story about a very seldom illness.

Journal Entry 6 by tanne79 at Rathaus Traar, Bücherregal in Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, April 27, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/20/2015 UTC) at Rathaus Traar, Bücherregal in Krefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Lieber Finder,

bitte melde Dich hier, damit ich die Reise des Buches verfolgen kann.

Vielen Dank.