corner corner The First Named (Servants of Ark)

The First Named (Servants of Ark)
by Jonathan Wylie | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by beli-jg of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, July 27, 2012

status (set by enigmaalpha): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by beli-jg from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, July 27, 2012

My son is cleaning out his book shelves.

Journal Entry 2 by beli-jg at Sweet Copper Cafe, Old Ginninnderra Village in Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, July 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Sweet Copper Cafe, Old Ginninnderra Village in Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia

At Canberra Book Crossers' monthly meet up

Journal Entry 3 by Elddau1 at Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, November 16, 2012

left at the end of the meetup. reserved for the uncanvention.

Journal Entry 4 by Elddau1 at Uncanvention 2012 in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (11/16/2012 UTC) at Uncanvention 2012 in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

2012 UnCANvention
held in Canberra, Australia on 16-18 November.

RELEASED IN A SHOWBAG AT THE UNCANVENTION DINNER
on Friday 16 Nov, at Three Mothers Thai restaurant, Canberra City.
:-)

Hello! from us who read this book before you! We're glad you found it so you can become part of it's journey too.
Please let us know you have it by making a journal entry here. (You can be anonymous if you wish.)
Also if you release it again into the wild or pass it on, record it's next movement here for us to see.

You might like to join BookCrossing.com - a whole community of people who love sharing books. It's free and lots of fun!
If you choose to join, consider giving my name as your referring member: Elddau1.
Cheers and Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by kzel at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (10/22/2013 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Taking to the Little Library tomorrow

Journal Entry 6 by enigmaalpha at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Found it at the Little Library in Melbourne Central. I'm going to take it home to read and bring.it back next time I visit, along with some extra books for this lovely little place J never knew about.