corner corner Het wonderbaarlijke voorval met de hond in de nacht

Het wonderbaarlijke voorval met de hond in de nacht
by M. Haddon | Journals
Registered by steven_natasha of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, July 26, 2012

status (set by steven_natasha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by steven_natasha from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, July 26, 2012

none

Journal Entry 2 by steven_natasha at Unknown in Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/26/2012 UTC) at Unknown in Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom

Dear finder of this book,

I hope you like the idea and practice of BookCrossing like. We also hope that you make a journal entry from this book. You can choose to remain anonymous or you can sign up (it's free and spam free!). If you decide to sign up please contact us, steven_natasha, specify if your referring member so we know we've made someone enthusiastic for BookCrossing.

Feel free to take your time to read this book, pass it to a known or "wild" to leave so that another can find it. When you register and make a journal entry, you can follow this book on his journey. You will get a message through e-mail when someone else makes another journal entry. Enjoy!