corner corner The Leopard (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)

The Leopard (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
by Jo Nesbo | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by K8-Kate of Wolcott, Vermont USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by K8-Kate from Wolcott, Vermont USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I am a huge fan of Nesbo and each one just gets better. This is the best so far. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by K8-Kate at Not sure where. in -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Vermont USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/7/2012 UTC) at Not sure where. in -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Vermont USA

I'm doing an inn-to-inn hike in Southern Vermont and will release a book in each of the four inns.

Journal Entry 3 by belgrade18 at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Friday, September 13, 2013

I purchased this book for two dollars at a yard sale in Adams Morgan. An older lady with an English accent had it and several other books and other trinkets for sale in front of a beautiful old coop building. When I asked her about it and told her I had never read anything by Nesbo, she recommended the book to me and said it was beyond a mystery- rather bloody- and I said I'd give it a try.

Journal Entry 4 by belgrade18 at Bookshelf in -- Cruise Ship, boat, waterway (see notes), -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Released 1 mo ago (2/20/2015 UTC) at Bookshelf in -- Cruise Ship, boat, waterway (see notes), -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA

I left this book in the "Library" on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Independence of the Seas towards the end of the trip. The Library was kind of thin on interesting books (IMHO), so I hoped this book would disappear fast. Sure enough, when I went back to check again about ten hours later, it was gone.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at St. Thomas, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- US Virgin Islands on Monday, March 23, 2015

I picked this book up from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship library. Finished reading it in Green Turtle Cay Bahamas. I will leave it there in the charming little library in New Plymouth.