corner corner Dracula

Dracula
by Bram Stoker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Cefn_Brwyn of Llanidloes, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 23, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Cefn_Brwyn from Llanidloes, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 23, 2012

Get the garlic ready and forget Hollywood - this is one of the greatest horror stories ever. You won't find teenage vampires and faint flutterings of the breast in any of my book releases. I was scared rigid by this book when I first read it at the age of 14 and I hope you will feel a similar tingle. When you've finished, seek out The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, don't waste your time with the twilight when you can experience total darkness!

Journal Entry 2 by Cefn_Brwyn at Market Hall in Llanidloes, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/31/2012 UTC) at Market Hall in Llanidloes, Wales United Kingdom

None

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Llanidloes, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just picked the book up from a bench, was very surprised.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Buckley, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2012

The book will be released into Florida in the next 2 weeks, the plane leaves tommorow.