corner corner Clan Daughter (Queen of the Orcs, Book II)

Clan Daughter (Queen of the Orcs, Book II)
by Morgan Howell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by megami-no-ushi of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 22, 2012

status (set by megami-no-ushi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by megami-no-ushi from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 22, 2012

I read this book for my science fiction and fantasy book club a while back and enjoyed the series. The lead character goes from slave to queen of the orcs as she alone begins to understand orc culture and how she can improve her life by fitting into a role there.

To the finder:
Welcome to bookcrossing! You have "caught" what we call a "travelling book." It is now your book to keep or to read and pass on to another reader and follow where the book goes. This is done by journal entries, so I really hope you'll journal it, if only to tell me you found it. You can do this anonymously, or sign up (free and private, no spam) and also be able to follow the book as it travels! If you do, please consider listing me, megami-no-ushi as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by megami-no-ushi at SFU- AQ in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, July 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/23/2012 UTC) at SFU- AQ in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Released on the change machine in the Sciences hallway.

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!