corner corner Blowback: A Thriller

Blowback: A Thriller
by Brad Thor | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

status (set by fathermurphy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bought for my husband at the Library booksale and now ready for release

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Released in memory of Catie (1991-2007)

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Received this great book from a RABCK Bkind2books was offering in memory of Catie (1991-2007). I am delighted to receive this book to honor Catie and it will continue on in her memory.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another home run by Brad Thor! An exciting page turner from start to finish involving the idea of an ancient biological element that can destroy the US and most of the world. I highly recommend Thor if you like exciting adventure stories.

Now ready for a new reader

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2012 UTC) at Pearland, Texas USA

Sharing with Mom and Dad to read and release.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Thanks for all the good reading material. I should be busy for quite a few days.