corner corner Playing for Pizza

Playing for Pizza
by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 7/21/2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rick Dockery was a NFL player, who didn't quite make the cut. So what? Parma Italy, is looking for a NFL quarterback. Doesn't matter who. Can this be a match made in heaven? Or maybe he should just find a good pizza and drown his sorrows in good food!

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at Italian Pie Shop on Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 30, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (7/29/2012 UTC) at Italian Pie Shop on Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the world famous Hammond B3 Organ (actually right next to it, this is my favorite pizza and I want to return here. NO ONE messes with the owner's Hammond B3). This was left as part of a Monopoly Challenge. I hope you enjoy the book and the Pizza!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! P.S. If the book is too good to read and release, that's okay, you can keep it, just let me know that it's found a good home!