corner corner The big book of Handmade Cards and gift wrap

The big book of Handmade Cards and gift wrap
by VivienneBolton | Arts & Photography
Registered by spud13 of Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 21, 2012

status (set by copperkettle): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by spud13 from Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's official, I need to start a cull on my craft books! Visiting a knit and stitch session this morning, so hoping this book will fall into the hands of someone who will find it useful.

Journal Entry 2 by spud13 at Bankfield Museum in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2012 UTC) at Bankfield Museum in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, or pass it on!

If you decide to register with BookCrossing.com too, you can join in the thrill of making someone's day by secretly 'releasing' (i.e. leaving) books in sneaky places! You can then use this website to anonymously keep an eye on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Some books manage to travel the world!

If you do register, I would appreciate it if you could cite me – Spud13 - as your referrer. Whatever you decide, best wishes, and have fun!

Journal Entry 3 by copperkettle at Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 03, 2012

Looks as though it has some interesting techniques in card making. I may just try some out