corner corner And She Was: A Novel of Suspense

And She Was: A Novel of Suspense
by Alison Gaylin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on Friday, July 20, 2012

status (set by princess-peapod): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Friday, July 20, 2012

new to me author, but will look for other novels by her as this was a good read. Suspenseful and well written, but a quick read also!

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at us postal service in avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/20/2012 UTC) at us postal service in avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

off to a PaperBackSwap.com member in another part of CA! Enjoy your travels lil book

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster