corner corner One for the Money (Stephanie Plum 01)

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum 01)
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by rainbow3 of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

status (set by rainbow3): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by rainbow3 from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

Here I go with another copy of this registered with bookcrossing. I'm keen to offer another reader the fun that is a Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum hoot of a book! (This copies cover is different from that shown.)

ONE FOR THE MONEY by JANET EVANOVICH (1994)
ISBN: 9780140252927

...I'll nip back and pop on the book cover: details later...

Journal Entry 2 by rainbow3 at a random place in Kirkwall, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/20/2012 UTC) at a random place in Kirkwall, Scotland United Kingdom

Eek... having such a nice time chatting with family I didn't get out to leave this in Kirkwall! So I am leaving this with 'I' who has kindly offered to leave it in town for me.
--------------------

If you've found this book and you're new to this, (((welcome))) to bookcrossing! Please, once ready, pass this book on to other readers to keep it travelling!

Leaving bookcrossing books in cafes, waiting rooms, public areas with information stands, charity bookshelves, and sheltered places (plastic bags are useful here) in beauty spots makes for great surprises for others! HAPPY READING!