corner corner Brat Farrar (Classic Crime)

Brat Farrar (Classic Crime)
by Josephine Tey | Literature & Fiction
Registered by chaucerfan of Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 19, 2012

status (set by MKlibraries): available

Journal Entry 1 by chaucerfan from Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 19, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed this although the book isn't really a thriller. I liked the way that Tey created a well defined very English world of the '40s: rural and very traditional. She also creates interesting but ambiguous characters. The novel doesn't quite develop in the way that I expected but a good read nevertheless.

Journal Entry 2 by chaucerfan at Central Milton Keynes Library (upstairs) in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/19/2012 UTC) at Central Milton Keynes Library (upstairs) in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Hope someone else enjoys this.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMKlibrarieswing at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, music and film, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.