corner corner Good Omens

Good Omens
by Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingPierre42wing of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

status (set by Jannike): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPierre42wing from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Great humorous fantasy. Never has the apocalypse been so fun! Lots of intriguing details. Highly recommended!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPierre42wing at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/18/2012 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

See the shelf!

Journal Entry 3 by wingOsloS-OBCZwing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Released in the zone! Thank you - an excellent book!! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Travelina at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, August 03, 2012

Now this book is with me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, January 09, 2014

The book came home with me from the BC meet up last night. I have a feeling I have read this before, but just in case.... I do not want to miss out on a Terry Pratchett/Neil Gaiman novel. And anyway, I can just read it again!

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I was right - I had read it before. So I'll let it go for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by wingsota48wing at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Released 7 mos ago (4/9/2014 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

To be released at the BC meet up this afternoon.

Journal Entry 8 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I like both Terry Pratchett an dNeil gaiman, so this ought to be good! I got the book from our BookCrossing meetup at La Baguette, Oslo S.