corner corner Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir

Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir
by Kate Braestrup | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

status (set by sgar): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I picked this book up because of the title but it's an interesting and entertaining story of the author's approach to handling life's joys and sorrows.

Selected for the Snap release challenge hosted by Vekiki.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Trico Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/17/2012 UTC) at Trico Centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left on the red bench at the entrance. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by pgar at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Found this book on a bench outside of the Trico Centre. I glanced at it and kept walking. The post-it note on the front of the book intrigued me, so I back tracked and picked up the book. Excited to have found it and to start reading it. Will keep you posted

Journal Entry 4 by sgar at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, August 10, 2012

Just finished reading this book. I do not usually read memoirs, so it was a good change for me. A couple of her insights gave me pause to think about and I like books that. I took this book traveling with me and am dropping it off in Collingwood, ON. To the next person, who picks this up, happy reading!