corner corner The Clone Wars Activity Book to Color With Stickers (Star Wars)

The Clone Wars Activity Book to Color With Stickers (Star Wars)
by Author unknown | Other
Registered by A-n-n of Casper, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

status (set by A-n-n): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by A-n-n from Casper, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Either got this book from my daughter and fellow bookcrosser--Andrea (Thanks!), out of her own library or one of her garage sale hunts; or I purchased it at The Attic (a secondhand store) in Glendive, MT; or it was a book that I rescued from being thrown away. Wherever or however I got it, the purpose was to register and release it. #443

Read, Enjoy, Release or Keep!

Journal Entry 2 by A-n-n at Rest area between Miles City and Glendive in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Montana USA on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/25/2012 UTC) at Rest area between Miles City and Glendive in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Montana USA

“Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu, when someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin, when he smiled I realized, I’d passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile; then I realized its worth, a single smile just like mine, could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected. Let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!”

My wish for you: that this book brings a smile to your face.

Thank you for making an entry. Hope you find this READ ENJOYable. When you're finished you can RELEASE it for traveling again OR KEEP it for yourself.

Read on!