corner corner Kiss Me, Kill Me: Ann Rule's Crime Files Vol. 9

Kiss Me, Kill Me: Ann Rule's Crime Files Vol. 9
by Ann Rule | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 7/15/2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 16, 2012

True Crime book from Ann Rule. In this volume, she focuses on cases where a romantic or marital situation goes truely and cruelly wrong.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Western District Police Station in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 16, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/16/2012 UTC) at Western District Police Station in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left in front of the Police Station as the 'rough' part of the Monoply release challenge.
Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!