corner corner A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy)

A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy)
by libba bray | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

status (set by ladybug74): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did. If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at Wiregrass Humane Society Thrift Store in Dothan, Alabama USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Wiregrass Humane Society Thrift Store in Dothan, Alabama USA

Donated to the Wiregrass Humane Society Thrift Store. I have given away some books that I am able to read for free on my nook (through the local library) to clear up some space.