corner corner Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate
by Lynsay Sands | Romance
Registered by wingmegami-no-ushiwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

status (set by CJFCanada): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

A romance novel picked up at a booksale to support breast cancer. It falls into the category of so overwrought it's hilarious so it certainly was a fun read! I only wish the "drunken prostitute" plot would have been exactly as it seemed but it still made for a decent book.

To be passed to RUReading for the pirate challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Given to RUReading for her talk like a pirate day release challenge!

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Book reserved for the Talk Like a Pirate Challenge in September. Thanks megami-no ushi for a perfect title/cover.
Selected for the Talk Like A Pirate Day Challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrureadingwing at Deerfoot Meadows in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/19/2012 UTC) at Deerfoot Meadows in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left the book on the base of a lamp post in front of Subway. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by CJFCanada at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Found the book in the book section at a Safeway Store. I will start reading the book today. WOW, what a cool way to share a book, it sure brightened up my day when I found this book.