corner corner Behind Closed Doors (The McCloud Brothers, Book 1)

Behind Closed Doors (The McCloud Brothers, Book 1)
by Shannon Mckenna | Romance
Registered by MarilynD of Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

status (set by nancyluvsbooks): available

Journal Entry 1 by MarilynD at Starbucks on G'town at Macon in Cordova, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Starbucks on G'town at Macon in Cordova, Tennessee USA

Released at MidSouth BookCrossers Meetup @ Starbucks!
Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught so I know it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate you were referred by MARILYND. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are finished reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send this book on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience as much as I do!

Journal Entry 2 by nancyluvsbooks at Cordova, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Picked up at the Midsouth Bookcrossers Meetup today. Thanks for releasing this one, Marilyn!