corner corner The Day the Falls Stood Still

The Day the Falls Stood Still
by Cathy Marie Buchanan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, July 13, 2012

status (set by winnipegobcz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, July 13, 2012

Copy number 2. Purchased from the library book sale. For release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/16/2012 UTC) at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I still haven't read my first copy of this book. So rather than experiencing the double dose of guilt seeing both copies languishing on my shelf, I'll take this copy to our meeting tonight. If no takers among those present, I'll leave it on the shelf in the loft for some lucky reader to find.

To the finder:
Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know or even release it back into the wild as I did. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, August 18, 2012

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in the loft of The Park Theatre & Movie Café, 698 Osborne Street, Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location on the second Wednesday of every month at 7pm to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013

This book has left the OBCZ shelf. Let's hope it will let us know where it is and what it's been up to.