corner corner Made in Britain

Made in Britain
by Gavin James Bower | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/11/2012

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This was left on our community bookshelf at work, a few people have read it but no one has been interested in a while so I think it's time for it to move on

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at British Museum in Bloomsbury, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at British Museum in Bloomsbury, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving this at the British Museum, not sure yet exactly where. I like the irony of this title, in that museum, where so sew of the exibits are actually made in britian (just... hem, aquired... on our global empire adventures...)

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!